If you need to increase the amount of fibre you consume there's a few easy things you can do.
- Going into your profile and selecting which breakfasts you have means you can select cereal. Choosing cereals that contain oats, wheat or barley are great options.
- Whenever you eat bread, be sure to choose wholemeal or multigrain.
- When rice is part of your meal, choose brown over white.
- Great snacks that are high in fibre include nuts, dried fruit, raw vegetables and wholemeal/grain crisp bread. Remember there is the handy Swap option on your snacks if you want to see the other options available.
- You can always add some extra vegetables to your meals.
- Legumes are a great source of fibre, so you can always substitute another ingredient for them if you wish.
- Always remember to keep the water uptake going as well!